I spent the last few days reviewing the CDs mentioned in my “Buried Treasure” post. Some of them contained gems but there were some rocks among the gems. A couple of discs must have been warped because the drive wouldn’t accept them.
Vacation photos from 24 years ago had lost their meaning. We
always took far too many pics of scenery. How many photos do you need of the
same mountain?! There were lots of pics
of mountains, hills, lakes and rivers from various places. I remember the locations of only a few of them.
A few had file formats that couldn’t be read because I don’t
have the right software anymore. I loved playing with software that could add special
effects to pics. I used PC Paint and Corel Draw. These are still available in
some form, but I’m not sure that it is worth the cost to buy them. Maybe one
day I’ll get the urge to do that again.
A future project is to go over them again and select some photos to
separate out and save.
Mary & Neal 1994
Four Generations 1996
Artsy Fartsy




No comments:
Post a Comment