Today I came across some binders that had been stored for a few
years. They reminded me that I once was energetic. In a mental sense.
They contain notes and goals for several Youtube projects I
did. I was pretty well organized. I even had a bullet journal that I kept up. I
had design plans and narration scripts. Then I didn’t do any more. Why? Was I burned out from the effort? Did I run out of ideas? Did I just lose
interest? I did think of more projects and even started a couple of them but
never followed up after making a few steps.
I hope that I’ll get inspired by looking at my past work. I
hope that I’ll be able to pick up where I left off on the couple projects that
I barely started. I need to get the juices flowing again. I’ve been mentally sedentary for too long.
No comments:
Post a Comment